Keep up to date on our exciting opportunities available within RLC, world leaders in the aerospace industry.
VALUE STREAM MANAGER
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the management team for a world leader in the Aerospace industry in their long established facility in Co. Antrim where you will be responsible for managing a busy production stream whilst also leading and inspiring a team of up to 60 people.
You will need to have a strong commercial focus, achieving quality, cost and delivery targets whilst developing and maintaining great customer relationships. This position will appeal to someone with a thirst to succeed by setting, achieving and bettering KPI targets.
Other primary responsibilities include:
- Continuous improvement to processes and procedures which deliver organisational standards and objectives and value improvement.
- Ensure the utmost focus and highest standards with respect to HS&E
- Ownership and delivery of all business planning and reporting, including capital investment.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships across the entire business in order to foster teamwork and collective accountability.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate should have -
- HND/Degree (or equivalent) in relevant discipline – Engineering / Manufacturing
- 5 years’ experience within an engineering and /or manufacturing environment, 3 of which should be at supervisory level.This role attracts a competitive salary, excellent working conditions and other employee benefits including a pension scheme.
If you want to be a part of the success story at Langford Lodge, then find out more and apply now by submitting your CV:
Closing date for completed applications is Friday 1st March 2019 at 10.00am
Please ensure you have read the full Job Description and Person Specification, and outlined in your application how you meet the criteria outlined in these documents;
Experience cannot be assumed from job titles alone and criteria may be enhanced due to the volume of applications received
Alternatively please contact a member of our HR team:
Tel: 02894 451400